Learn how to add a CNAME record to your DNS for your REPLI landing page.
In order to launch your REPLI ads, you will need to add a CNAME record to your DNS. This process is very simple and should only take a few minutes to complete.
Please follow these steps:
- Log in to GoDaddy with this link.
- Find [yourdomain.com] and click on the DNS button to the right.
- Under RECORDS, click ADD.
- In the TYPE dropdown, select CNAME.
- In the HOST field, type in rentnow.
- In the POINTS TO field, type in the secure.pageserve.co URL.
- Leave the TTL configuration as is.
- Click SAVE.
Once this has been completed, please notify your REPLI account manager so we can confirm on our end.
Now you're one step closer to launching your REPLI ads!