Follow our step-by-step guide to grant REPLI access to your property's Google Analytics account.
It's very easy to add REPLI to your Google Analytics account. Here's what you need to do:Step 1:
- Login into Google Analytics and go to the correct analytics account
- Click the Admin icon on the bottom left of the Analytics page
- Click for Account User Managment under the account settings
If you have multiple properties under one account, click Property User Management under the property settings. This will give REPLI access to only one property.
- Click the blue botton at the top right-hand corner and select Add users
- Copy and paste in the provided email address and check the following permissions:
- Read & Analyze
Click the Add button at the top right-hand corner.
Have additional questions about your granting access to analytics? We'd love to help!
Email our support team📩: Support@repli360.com
Chat 💬 with us via the Support Chat widget on your dashboard!
Call Us! Feel free to call us any time📱: 1 (855) 309-2005