Use the Link Pinker to create and redirect links on your site.
Modify the links on your site to point to different locations on your site, external URLs, or create click-to-action links.
To use the Link Picker:
- Click the item you want to link and click Edit. Click Link image.
- When editing the link on a button or image, you have the following options:
- Existing Page. Create a link to an existing page by picking one of the pages on the site from the drop-down menu.
- Website URL. Create a link to an external URL.
If you create an external link, you may choose whether it should open in a new window with the help of a toggle button.
- Anchor. Create a link to one of the anchors on your site by picking the page and the anchor from a drop-down menu.
- Click To Call. Click-to-Call links are only active on devices that support direct calling.
- Email Address.